E1 PEST SOLUTIONS PTY LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- E1 Pest Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 28640611892 agrees to supply a Pest Control Service at the
areas of the premises described in quote or invoice provided to customer including GST about the
Pest/Pests described in this document in accordance with these terms and conditions. Customer’s
furniture and equipment is excluded unless referenced in this agreement for inspection and/or
Additional areas or pests will be subject to a separate proposal based on pest technicians’
- Acceptance: The Customer’s acceptance of these terms and
conditions may be confirmed either by
signing this document, confirming its acceptance by phone confirmation, receiving via email or
well as allowing E1 Pest Solutions to perform the Service.
- Customer No Show on Premise: When you as the customer
have accepted the booking confirmation
pest control technician arrives at premise from E1 Pest Solutions and you are not on site at
time to allow access for pest technician to fulfil service, a Call Out fee will be charged of
Gst). This must be paid by end of that business day. Once Call out Fee has been Paid, please
Pest Solutions Customer service to re book another time frame that suits.
- Fees and Payment: The Fees as set out in this agreement
are payable by the Customer to E1 Pest
Solutions for the Service. Fees are inclusive of GST.
- The Fees are payable on the day for Residential services excluding Termite Barriers.
Solutions will provide the Customer with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the
Service, where the
Customer authorises a credit card, direct debit to a bank account or Pay ID payment to
be processed on
- Post Built Termite Barriers according to the terms and conditions 50% payment will be
commencement of workings. 50% remaining of invoice to be paid once workings are
finished. Once finished
a Termite Certificate will be provided for 8 years Warranty. E1 Pest Solutions will
provide the Customer
with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, where the Customer authorises
a credit card,
direct debit to a bank account or Pay ID payment to be processed on the day.
- For Commercial, Real estate, Strata and Industrial Clients according to the terms of
the invoice may
be 7 days or 14 days for invoice to be paid. E1 Pest Solutions will provide the Customer
electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, where the Customer authorises a
credit card, direct
debit to a bank account or Pay ID payment to be processed on the day. E1 Pest Solutions
will be flexible
on payment due dates up to 5 days only, for Real Estate and Strata based on their
payroll set dates.
- Interest on over dues & No Deductions: Interest is
payable by the Customer on overdue amounts
to E1 Pest Solutions from the end of the due date until the date on which the debt is paid at a
two per cent (2%) of the invoice per day. The Customer may not deduct or withhold any amount
way of set off, counterclaim or otherwise) from any money owing to E1 Pest Solutions.
- Treatment effectiveness: E1 Pest Solutions will deliver
the Service in a professional and
manner, taking into account these terms and conditions. The ongoing effectiveness of the pest
provided depends on the Customer implementing E1 Pest Solutions recommended housekeeping,
property maintenance procedures. The Customer accepts that pest treatment may also be rendered
unsuccessful by disturbing treated areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing
infected materials to the premise that promote pest activity.
- Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections
undertaken as part of the Service will be
upon a visual inspection only limited to those areas and sections of the premises fully
visible to the technician at the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment,
and personal belongings may conceal evidence of some pests that can only be revealed when these
are removed. The treatment will cover only those pests and areas described in this agreement.
pests are excluded unless agreed by E1 Pest Solutions in writing.
- Access and Safety: The Customer must ensure that E1 Pest
Solutions staff and other authorised
personnel (“Personnel”) have full and safe access (free of any health and safety hazards and
the relevant areas of the premises and all facilities such as water and electricity that E1 Pest
Solutions may reasonably require to provide the Service .The Customer must advise the E1 Pest
technician before the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the
of asbestos. The Customer must also provide E1 Pest Solutions with all necessary information,
instructions, documentation and co-operation required by E1 Pest Solutions. E1 Pest Solutions
comply with all reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present at the
- Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all
advice and instructions provided by E1
Solutions to the Customer including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the
safety of persons using the premises during and following the completion of the Service.
- Damage to Utilities: If delivery of the Service requires
drilling or cutting any materials, the
Customer will be responsible for identifying the location of all utility services to the
including drainage and water pipes, telephone and electrical cables, gas pipes etc. E1 Pest
will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting but the Customer will be liable for
damage caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of E1 Pest
- Reliance on Service and Report: All reports provided by
E1 Pest Solutions in relation to the
are provided solely for the benefit of the Customer named in the report. Neither this agreement
report may be assigned by the Customer to another person or relied upon by any other person
prior written approval of E1 Pest Solutions that may be given conditionally or withheld.
- Indemnity: To the extent permitted by law, the Customer
will indemnify E1 Pest Solutions and
Personnel against all actions, claims, proceedings or costs (including legal costs on a full
basis) which E1 Pest Solutions may incur as a result of any reliance placed on the content of a
or inspection report by any person other than the Customer who obtained the report from the
without the written approval of E1 Pest Solutions, except to the extent any loss or damage is
E1 Pest Solutions or its Personnel.
- Force Majeure: E1 Pest Solutions shall not be responsible
for failure to meet any obligation if
failure results directly or indirectly from a cause beyond its control.
- Debt Collection: The Customer indemnifies E1 Pest
Solutions for all expenses incurred in
the recovery of debts owed by the Customer.
- Privacy: Subject to us complying with the Privacy Act
1988, you authorise us and our team
collect your personal information for providing the Services and the Equipment and for internal
administration and operational purposes, market and customer satisfaction research and to comply
legislative and regulatory requirements. If you do not provide your personal information, we may
able to provide you with our Services and Equipment. We may use your information to inform you
products and services, special offers and discounts provided by us. For further information on
deal with your personal information you can contact us on 1300631937.
- Liability: To the extent permitted by law:-
- E1 Pest Solutions will not be liable for any loss of profits or revenue, loss of
expenditure or any form of indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in
connection with this
agreement, the supply of the services, the equipment or the sale of any goods.
- where a claim relates to a guarantee or warranty under the Australian Consumer Law, E1
Solutions total aggregate liability to the Customer under or in relation to this
agreement (including in
contract, negligence, tort or any common law or statutory right) is limited at E1 Pest
- in relation to claims relating to services, the resupply of the services or the
costs of resupply of
the service; or
- in relation to claims relating to goods, the resupply of the costs or the cost
of re supply of the
- in all other circumstances, the liability of E1 Pest Solutions to the Customer
contract, negligence, tort or any common law or statutory right) under this agreement
will not exceed
the fees received by E1 Pest Solutions from the Customer pursuant to this agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement supersedes and replaces
all previous agreements between the
in relation to pest control services and contains the entire agreement between them as to its
matter. To the extent permitted by law, E1 Pest Solutions expressly excludes all warranties,
representations and conditions except as may be made by E1 Pest Solutions to the Customer in
- Warranty Periods for Insects:
- For Ants warranty internally a residence can be from 3 – 6 months depending. For a technician to come back out at least 20 have to be present not dying or dead with 3 – 5 days of each other. Photos are needed to be provided to E1 Pest Solutions as evidence for us to organise to come back to premise
- For American, Australian, brown banded, oriental, smokey brown cockroaches warranty internally a residence can be from 3 – 6 months depending. For a technician to come back out at least 10 must be present, not dying or dead within 3 – 5 days of each other. Photos are needed to be provided to E1 Pest Solutions as evidence for us to organise to come back to premise
- For Termites no warranty on termite baiting and monitoring. Termite Barrier has 8 years Warranty. This is voided however due to 12 monthly interval termite inspections on premise.